Seen on Gretchen Rubin’s blog: The Happiness Project:
http://happiness-project.com/Michael Melcher to Gretchen Rubin:
1. What was the best moment of the entire trip?
2. What are two interesting things about China [or wherever] that the average person doesn’t know?
3. Tell me about one person you met.
4. Now that you’ve been there yourself, when you think of China, what’s the first image that comes into your head?
5. What was the hardest or most frustrating part of the trip?
6. Did anything go wrong that seems funny now? [I often remind myself of my Secret of Adulthood that “The things that go wrong often make the best memories.”]
7. What little, ordinary thing did you miss from your usual routine?
8. What did you learn about yourself?
9. Now that you’ve been to China, what are two other places you’d like to go?